Have you experienced something that made you question reality? There are things you thought the truth your whole life but actually false. That is called the Mandela Effect, a large number of people that has a false memory that did not match to the reality. Here are some examples of the Mandela Effect.
1. Nelson Mandela’s death. The Mandela Effect was coined to this event. People thought Mandela, former President of South Africa, died while in prison in the 1980s. Some even claimed that they have watched news and TV clips of his death and funeral. His actual death was in the year 2013 at the age of 95.
2. Wizard of Oz Scarecrow has a Gun. Actually each character carries a weapon. A pipe wrench for the Tin Man, Lion had a butterfly net and a pesticide sprayer, and the scarecrow holds a silver pistol.
3. Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all? So where does “Mirror, mirror on the wall” comes from? Some say that the German version , the Queen calls the mirror as “Spieglein, Spieglein,” which directly translates for “Mirror, mirror”. However in reality, The Queen in Disney Movie has always said “Magic Mirror.” Still can’t believe it? Watch the clip above.
4. Monopoly does not wear a monocle. One of the favorite board games world wide is the Monopoly and most of us have probably played a game or two. Go and check your board games again if he has a monocle or not. He never had one.
5. “We are the champions” but no “of the world” In Queens release of the hit song “We are the champions.” The official audio and video ends in “No time for losers ’cause we are the champions” and that’s just it. It sounds like it’s incomplete, like leaving you hanging. But he does adds “of the world” during live performances only.
6. Curious George is a monkey with no tail. If somebody tells you that Curious George is Monkey so he has a long and curvy tail, show them this. It had been this way since the first book was published in the year 1941.
7. Rubik’s cube. Yes, you read that right. That colored combination puzzle game is Rubik’s with a “K” and not a “X”. Don’t let it confuse you.
8. Tom Cruise is wearing a pink dress shirt with no sunglass on Risky Business. People think one of the easiest last minute halloween costume is Cruise in Risky Business by just grabbing a white shirt and sunglasses. They are actually doing it all wrong. Just enjoy his iconic dance moves below.